Why is Messer differentDo you have a (new) need for industrial gases and are looking for a partner who can assist you with the implementation in an unbureaucratic and prompt manner? Then you have the perfect partner with Messer!
Before a supply contract between you and Messer has been established, our experts are happy to advise you in order to provide the best possible solution. If you wish, Messer can carry out a comprehensive process analysis on site, including its own measurements, and develop recommendations for optimising your process.
WHY IS WORKING WITH MESSER LIKELY TO RESULT IN A SUCCESSFUL OUTCOME?
- Our specialists have excellent knowledge of our customers` common production processes
- Our specialists are constantly involved in development activities and aware of market trends
- We cooperate with universities and institutes
- We offer the possibility of carrying out measurements directly in the production process
- When conducting trials and process optimisation, our experts work closely together with you our customer.
WHAT DO WE AT MESSER MEAN BY A COMPREHENSIVE PROCESS ANALYSIS?
Just like every production plant, every trial concept is unique. Messer does not merely offer ready-made standard procedures, but looks for tailor-made solutions. For this purpose, firstly all relevant data and process settings are discussed with the customer and a system analysis carried out. Here, not only technical aspects but also commercial aspects, such as costs for gas and equipment rental and possible improvements in productivity and savings in production costs are taken into account. The evaluation of the collected data and calculations flows into a proposal for trials with sound objectives, which are agreed with the customer.
When carrying out industrial trials we support you
- in setting up an appropriate tank supply
- with a suitable dosing unit from our equipment pool
- with the design and construction of an optimal feed system
- with other hardware necessary for the application